Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job supports one or more analytical aspects of the application product life cycle, within a sub-product scope (one or more application components). Uses minimal judgement and discretion to assist in collaboration with customers to understand capability needs, gather project specifications, create business cases and cost sheet analysis, translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements for new capabilities (and change request/enhancements on existing capabilities), analyze data to determine business problems, trends, or opportunities for process improvements, create/execute test cases, provide root cause analysis and corrective action plan, verify delivery of customer needs, and ensure quality delivery. Also supports identification, documentation, and resolution of risks, defects and issues. May analyze market trends for competitive insight to correlate into business value statements. Begins to build organizational and platform knowledge in one or more disciplines to advance professional track career. Requires basic understanding of end systems impact of changes across multiple systems.
- Work with more senior team members, customers, Software Engineers, Architects, and Capability Managers to assist in capturing capability needs and driving quality business solutions. Assist with the creation and maintenance of deliverables such as business vision, requirements, personalization to different clients, and user interface design.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle by actively participating on Agile scrum teams in various roles, including, but not limited to, Scrum Master, Business Technical Analyst, User Interface designer, Capability Manager, or Tester, based upon experience and need.
- Support various aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts.
- Assure compliance for required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effectively communicate with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting requirement walkthroughs and sprint reviews, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Information Systems, or related field or 6 years of related experience in lieu
- 0 – 3 years in IS/IT
- Awareness of the software development lifecycle
- Waterfall methodology exposure
- ISO or CMMI knowledge helpful
Referral Bonus: Level 1
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Report writing
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org