Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job takes on day-to-day accountability of the technology service, leveraging people, price, process, partners and the platform to deliver services. The incumbent provides day to day oversight and leadership of a team of Information Technology professionals (Technicians, Analysts, Engineers and Contingent Staffing).
These teams are responsible for providing services through consultation with individual employees, departments, subsidiaries, or contracted external clients to support their technology requests and requirements related to software, endpoint security, office print, desktop infrastructure, or Identity and Access Management (IAM). They also support business application groups; testing and implementing security controls (i.e. Defense Information Security Agency – DISA, Security Technical Information Guidelines – STIGs, Health Information Trust Alliance – HITRUST, NIST, etc.) and supporting internal/external audits (i.e. Service Organization Control 2 – SOC2, HITRUST).
The incumbent writes and enforces Highmark Health Solutions (HMHS) IT Standards, and ensures all corporate policies, standards, procedures, and regulatory requirements are followed, enforced, or maintained. In addition, this role is responsible for monitoring and ensuring compliance with all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure resilience and reliability of all our systems. This includes the timely monitoring and resolution of tickets; Incident Management (IM), Problem Management (PM), Request (Q), and Security Access Request Applications (SARA). The incumbent provides leadership through career development, coaching, and planning and managing work activities by assessing critical path items and priorities. This role reports to an IT Manager.
Perform management responsibilities including, but are limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority. Reliability and Resiliency — Ensure processes are put in place or established processes are being followed to provide reliable services to the internal/external customers and the ability to bring back the services online in the quickest possible way with very minimal interruptions if and when they go down. Proactively put the measures/metrics/alerts in place that would prevent these downtimes. Perform project management activities including impact analysis, management of cost, schedules and risk, manages stakeholder expectations. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Substitutions: 6 years of relevant experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience in IT and/or Information Security, preferably leading an IT or Information Security team
- 3 – 5 years of experience supervising people, pricing, processes, or partners
- 3 – 5 years of experience using productivity tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 1 – 3 years of experience leading an IT/IAM program or project, especially in technologies related to one or more of the following: IAM lifecycle processes; Software security, licensing and corporate/individual software distributions; Desktop Infrastructure (PC image creation, office print administration, System Center Configuration Manager – SCCM Server and Software Packaging Administration and Asset Management)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology Management or Computer Science
- 3 – 5 years of experience dealing with the Identity and Access Management of Enterprise Security systems in a complex multi-platform environment; i.e., Resource Access Control Facility (RACF), Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), Oracle, etc. Also, experience in majority of the following areas: Single Sign on, Identity Federation, resource provisioning, Physical Access Control Systems, Role based authentication, identity reconciliation, Identity and Access Governance concepts, Logical Access Control Systems and knowledge of Enterprise and Security Architecture principles.
- 3 – 5 years of experience dealing with Software and Security Technologies; i.e., Desktop productivity software and endpoint security controls for both Windows and Macintosh operating systems, Endpoint Security Administration, Configuration management, Patch Management, Vulnerability Remediation, security compliance, group policy administration, and software acquisition, distribution (individual and corporate) and inventory.
- 3 – 5 years of experience dealing with Desktop Infrastructure Engineering and Enterprise Office Print solution technologies; i.e., Corporate Image Development, Scripting, Software package development, SCCM Server Administration, Secure Printing Server Administration, Asset Management and Windows Server 2012R2 or later.
- 3 – 5 years of experience negotiating contracts
- Working knowledge of information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) best practices related to configuration, change, incident, problem, and service level management
- Previous service desk/call center experience and experience with Cherwell.
- ITIL Foundations or greater
- Security +
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Competence within Information Technology disciplines for one or more of the following: Identity and Access Management lifecycle processes; Software security, licensing and corporate/individual software distributions; Desktop Infrastructure Engineering (Corporate image creation, office print administration, SCCM Server Administration and Asset Management)
- Experience in team building, facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Ability to quickly identify and provide recommendations on issues
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and reprioritize
- Proficiency in a variety of software applications
- Ability to conduct team metric assessments and produce reports listing the results and findings
Travel Required: 0% – 25%
On Call Responsibilities: Must be able to be on call 24/7/365. On call duties will be shared with manager, one week on, one week off.
Referral Bonus: Level 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org