Job Description :
This job is responsible for the day-to-day demands associated with moderate to complex data quality efforts of the organizations Analytic Platform. Provides guidance and education to data quality analysts. Manages customer relationships, expectations and commitments.
- Lead the organizational efforts related to moderate to complex data quality of the Analytic Data Platform.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the users of the Analytic Platform and the source system owners when data issues are discovered.
- Work with data owners to establish, maintain, and distribute definitions meaningful metrics for identifying and reporting on data anomalies.
- Serve as subject matter expert in data quality in guiding / supporting other data quality analysts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics or Management Information Systems
- 6 years progressive and relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- 5 – 7 years in Data Quality or Data Analytics
- 3 – 5 years in the Healthcare Industry
- 1 – 3 years in Data Quality, Data Warehousing or Database Administration
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Microsoft Office
- Analytical Skills
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org