Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
This job plans, designs, tests and implements Business Intelligence solutions through use of BI tools, technologies and systems. Analyzes complex processes and develop technical and/or process solutions to meet business needs. The incumbent works collaboratively with customers and technical staff in all phases of projects, potentially including requirements gathering and change management. Acts as subject matter expert on projects regarding technology, resource needs, schedule and/or implementation. Follows all divisional and corporate project management guidelines.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions to support business needs, following BI development best practices and innovative use of appropriate technologies and systems.
- Work collaboratively with business management and staff to deliver technical solutions that meet customer needs.
- Work effectively with customers in all phases of application development projects, potentially including requirements gathering, design, testing and change management.
- Provide end user support for BI solutions and applications, including investigation and resolution of issues regarding tool functionality and performance.
- Keep abreast of new BI and related technology and trends and assess when and if new technology is needed.
- Participate in quality or process improvement activities, including regular reviews of systems and technology. Design and implement modifications or improvements, based on those activities.
- Provide input on strategies and tactics regarding platforms, tools and technical staffing to meet customer needs.
- Provide input to business cases, contracts, project plans, scope of work, status and project summary reports.
- Follow and/or support prescribed project management guidelines. Project management responsibilities include documentation of design and technical testing, as well as managing and negotiating project scope, timelines and developing/defining project deliverables with business customers.
- Provide guidance and direction to other staff and may function as a team leader.
- Train employees, assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math or other related area or 6 years of experience in lieu
- 2 -5 years of experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence solutions and dash-boarding technologies would be highly desired
- Exposure to the healthcare industry helpful
Referral Bonus: Level 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org