Job Description :
This job writes copy and collaborates with copywriters, designers, account managers and others to produce communications that promote and support the sale of the products, persuade various audiences to take desired steps or inform various audiences about changes that affect them. May assist with training new employees.
• Develops and writes ad and marketing copy such as brochures, bulletins, newsletter articles, letters, flyers and messages.
• Revises and edits copy to meet strategic goals.
• Consults with senior- and lead-level writers; may occasionally consult with subject matter experts.
• Creates internal and external use documents and messages such as sales scripts, FAQs, talking points, and other materials as needed.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's Degree – Journalism, Communications, English or Marketing with concentration in advertising or public relations or business communications or a related communications field.
• 2-5 years of relevant subject matter experience in the area of specialization.
• Experience with regulatory compliance and brand standards
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knows and applies principles, practices and processes in performing work assignments
• Performs work that is varied and somewhat difficult
• Gathers and analyzes information, designs and tests solutions to problems, and formulates plans
• Makes independent contributions to projects
• Solves a range of problems by analyzing possible solutions using standard processes
• May receive immediate direction from senior- and lead-level copywriters to complete assignments
• Understanding of online and offline production processes
• Basic understanding of health insurance terminology and health literacy
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice