Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
This job is responsible for the scope, planning, execution, and delivery of the organization’s enterprise data governance program. The incumbent and their team are also the primary support for the Enterprise Data Governance Committee and associated subcommittees. This job is responsible for Master Data Management (MDM) functions and keeping them connected to overall Enterprise Data Governance.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Responsible for the scope, planning, execution, and delivery of the organization’s data governance program, including making recommendations to the Committee for approval regarding appropriate governance guidelines.
- Act as the primary support for the Enterprise Data Governance Committee and associated subcommittees. This includes establishing an intake process for requests to be presented to the Committee, maintaining Committees records, and monitoring compliance with the various decisions of the Committee and subcommittees.
- Establish a Master Data Management process in conjunction with data stewards and business owners under the guidance of the Data Governance Committee This includes identification of data stewards and establishing and monitoring the process regarding data definitions and data modifications.
- Develop and maintain an Enterprise Data Dictionary for use by Analytic functions throughout the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management or Management Information Systems, or related field
- 3 – 5 years of Data Warehousing Experience
- 1 – 3 years of Database Administration Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Management or Management Information Systems
- 3 -5 years of Management Experience
- Consulting experience
- Healthcare industry experience
Referral Bonus: Level 3
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice