Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Manages the day to day operations of the AHN Call Center.
- Oversees daily operations. (50%)
- Performs all steps necessary relative to hiring, evaluating, coaching, promoting, disciplining and terminating all employees in accordance with established HR policies. Coordinates and implements projects. Provides high level administrative support for the department. (10%)
- Develops, coordinates and monitors programs and services by supervising, facilitating and training staff. Creates employee schedules to accommodate network obligations and peak call times. (10%)
- Manages resources including supplies and equipment. (10%)
- Handles escalated/VIP calls received by the department. (10%)
- Develops policies and procedures so facilitate efficiency and quality customer service. Creates scripting for staff as required. (10%)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience in healthcare customer service environment or minimum of two years’ experience supervising employees in a customer service environment.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org