Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Coordinate growth of new business while promoting and maintaining effective key agency and corporate relationships within the community to further the objectives of Saint Vincent.
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with SVHS overall strategy
- Coordinate multiple business initiatives.
- Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development.
- Impact the profitability of SVHS through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development results.
- Coordinates a comprehensive corporate medicine and occupational medicine business development strategy with employers, brokers, insurance carriers and the SVH team. Regularly visit corporations, businesses and entities in the following areas: Erie County, Crawford, Venango, Warren, McKean, Potter, Chautauqua and Elk counties. (subject to change)
- Defines relationship issues and acts as advocate for referring providers and office staffs to cross-functionally resolve outstanding issues with SVHS and ensures that resolutions are satisfactory and referral process is satisfactory.
- Provides monthly communication of all liaison evaluations and recommendations to appropriate SVHS leadership, management, and committees.
- Functions as an integral member of the Marketing Communications and Business Development Staff and works within established marketing budget parameters. Works collaboratively with occupational health and corporate wellness to establish integrated strategic marketing and business plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and executes marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Evaluates market research regarding new market trends and market reaction to promotional activities in order to recommend strategy adjustments and to identify opportunities for increased sales/market share. Applies local and competitive environmental knowledge
- Acts as spokesperson-single point of contact with internal departments to resolve issues and develop opportunities, and participates in appropriate physician, hospital, and organizational meetings.
- Advises on development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Regularly updates competitive and business trend reports and assessments as situations change.
- Plans, promotes and executes promotional meetings and community and goodwill events that enhance SVHS positively in the region.
Compliance Requirement: As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org