United Concordia Companies Inc
Job Description :
About United Concordia Dental
United Concordia Companies, Inc. and its subsidiaries – collectively United Concordia Dental – comprise a leading national dental solutions organization that delivers better overall wellness for the members and communities we serve. Headquartered in Harrisburg, Pa., we have more than 7.2 million members, one of the nation’s largest dentist networks and an AM Best A- (Excellent) rating. United Concordia Dental is licensed in all 50 states, D.C. and Puerto Rico and committed to delivering the best customer service possible as evidenced by the design, implementation, administration, and servicing of our research-backed wellness programs.
We have nearly 108,000 dentists at more than 351,400 locations in the Advantage Plus 2.0 network serving our members.
As a Highmark Health affiliated business, we share in our enterprise’s mission, vision and values. The people we recruit care about people and about success. We collaborate to provide the best solutions, and we have the courage to always act with integrity: it’s vital to how we build customer trust and loyalty.
Why Digital Marketing?
The changing healthcare landscape has dramatically impacted all healthcare companies, including United Concordia. Consumers now have an increasingly powerful voice in selecting their health care providers, making it more important than ever for companies to provide top-notch services and experiences. To better serve our customers, United Concordia is committed to enhancing experiences at critical moments of truth along the customer journey. Many important touch points with customers are digital, such as our corporate website, blog, email programs, social media channels and text messaging campaigns.
About the Internship
This internship allows the opportunity to work side-by-side with our digital marketing team. The chosen candidate will participate in a range of activities, including assisting with priority projects and campaigns, writing digital marketing content, measuring the performance of our programs, attending professional development sessions, brainstorming ideas with the team and outside marketing agencies, and offering personal perspectives and insights to enhance our overall marketing efforts. A final presentation will be delivered to Marketing and other senior leaders from throughout the company.
We value a genuine and positive attitude and welcome candidates who desire to grow both personally and professionally. This is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about the digital space and can apply existing knowledge to better serve our customers and educate them about the important link between oral health and overall wellness.
1. Content Development – Assist with writing and the overall development of social media, web, email and other content.
2. Reporting – Use digital and social media analytics tools measure and report on the performance of campaigns and tactics.
3. Social Media – Assist with all aspects of social media marketing, including monitoring incoming comments, general brand mentions, and competitor activity; developing proactive postings; and tagging/labeling messages for measurement and tracking purposes.
4. Ad Hoc Research – Develop accurate and insightful research reports on various topics to support business decision making.
5. Customer Experience – Assist the team in better understanding the voice of the customer (VoC) by identifying broken experiences (common customer-reported issues) and possible solutions to improve the overall customer experience.
- Full or part-time enrollment in an accredited college or university baccalaureate program.
- Excellent writing skills
- Goal- and detail-oriented
- Good oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Innovative problem-solving capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Prior digital marketing experience/coursework
- A passion for customers – such as a past job experience where interaction with customers illuminated the business value of a positive customer experience
- Concentration in marketing, business, communications or a related field
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org