Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job is the first point of contact with internal and external customers. Ensures prioritization of workflow and optimizes utilization of resources by utilizing web-based order entry and workflow software. Verifies print quality with an understanding of general commercial printing principles such as print layouts and ink ‘bleeds’ and familiarity with different paper stocks and the effect of paper grain on finishing tasks.
- Acts as the first point of contact between our customers and the document solutions team providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensures proper balancing and prioritization of workflow to optimize utilization of resources to meet customer requirements..
- Verify print quality of output to ensure required customer standards are met and output format to ensure alignment with established procedures.
- Interact with internal and external customers, and/or vendors and support staff.
- Ensure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 1 – 3 years in Print Services
- 1 – 3 years in Customer Services
- Experience in using PACE
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Language (Other than English)
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org