Job Description :
This job is responsible for setting and owning Enterprise Change content strategies by managing development and delivery of content and partnering with core team, enterprise partners, and outside resources. The incumbent will plan, create, and deliver valuable, relevant, and consistent content to clearly defined audiences that addresses business goals. They do this by leading the content planning process, creating ideas for content narratives, managing editorial calendars, owning relationships with partners and sponsors, partnering with colleagues across Enterprise Change to develop innovative change communication plans and deliverables, analyzing data and updating strategy as appropriate, and serving as a brand application expert and ambassador.
- Responsible for leading content programs by developing, maintaining, and delivering best practices.
- Serve as connection point to key change sponsors and programs.
- Establish and manage content governance by maintaining guidelines and frameworks to ensure consistency. Includes tactics, style, policies, regulations, accessibility.
- Manage content calendars, documenting content in planning stages and scheduling publication and promotion. Includes spotting opportunities and gaps.
- Build and cultivate relationships, and consult with partners at all levels throughout the enterprise to create end-to-end content solutions based on customer requirements and business needs.
- Partner with Enterprise Change consultants to conduct needs analyses and craft innovative narrative solutions that focus on outcomes.
- Work with Corporate Communications and Marketing to align efforts.
- Plan and execute enterprise engagement events. Solicit and select agenda items, ensure speakers are prepared, and quality of presentations is supported.
- Provide project oversight or coaching as it relates to content planning, and assist with content creation.
- Collect, analyze, report on, and react to qualitative and quantitative data used to drive customer experience and organizational results.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 7 years in Marketing, Content Management, Change Communications, Public Relations, or related field
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Content strategy
- User experience
- Project management
- Content development
- Content management
- Data analysis
- R&A methodology
- Strategic thinking
- Human-centered design
- Thought leadership
- Microsoft Teams
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice