Job Description :
* * Must be a US Citizen based on sensitive data **
This job provides technology administration services in support of one or more enterprise wide Business Intelligence software tools that empower our internal and external customers to communicate effectively and make better business decisions.
- Regularly monitor the infrastructure to ensure the information technology services and enterprise software applications are performing at optimal levels to meet all service level objectives.
- Troubleshoot technical issues affecting the infrastructure, and determine root cause to resolve problems returning services to normal levels.
- Provide support to project teams and end users of the information technology services and their associated enterprise software platforms.
- Execute software deployments between the environments in the software development lifecycle as requested by project teams or end users. Apply software upgrades, patches, and configuration changes.
- Assist new project teams and health plan partners in the onboarding process which includes software acquisition, security setup, and establishing their use of the various software development lifecycles.
- Participate on the on-call rotation to support the infrastructure for the information technology services supported by the team.
- Apply security permissions to the software to ensure appropriate data segregation in a multi-tenant environment. Assure compliance to required corporate standards, procedures, guidelines and processes, including audits.
- Participate in technical proof of concept projects as needed to evaluate new features, functions and technology for the information technology services supported by the team.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Must be a US Citizen based on sensitive data
- 5 – 7 years of IS/IT
- Business Intelligence
- Power BI
- Windows Server
- Google Cloud Platform
- Azure Active Directory
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice