Job Description :
Provides various office and location support activities; identifies, enhances and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of the business to which the support is being provided; ensures the correct functioning of facilities, office and/or business support services.
1. Identify and follow specific processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and accuracy of the services being provided. These may include several of the following depending on position: reporting facility problems, answer phones and greet visitors, processing calls to the corporation’s centralized public switchboard, dispatch fleet vehicles for business travel, order supplies, maintain a system of providing centralized scheduling for corporate conference rooms and special meetings in multiple company geographic locations, and other activities in support of company operations.
2. Depending on level, may provide guidance and direction to divisional staff performing a variety of corporate supporting activities. These include: Transportation, Receiving & Shipping, Internal Mail Processing, Express Package Shipping and Inventory Fulfillment and Receiving. Also may function as back up for providing these services in absence of other staff.
3. May be accountable to process submitted employee directory changes using the corporation’s Human Resources application. These changes feed other corporate directories and employee access security and electronic mail directories
4. other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5-10 years of related, progressive experience
- Depending on Level; PA Driver’s License
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Client focused with strong business acumen.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically and act proactively to create strong trust and confidence with business units.
- Strong innovative problem-solving capabilities.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees? No
Is Travel Required? No, but local travel may be required
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice