Job Description :
This job assists in the integration and alignment of the organization's strategic objectives across various business partners relationships, ensuring successful implementation of new potential businesses within Highmark Inc. The incumbent will play a vital role in the development of the overarching implementation strategy l, execution, and delivery to realize financial success, membership growth, and retention. Will require collaboration with all relevant functions of the organization to build comprehensive integration plans and complete due diligence. Making recommendations to executive leadership, the incumbent will lead the integration planning process with other third parties until the terms of the partnership agreement are achieved. Responsible for effective communication across all stakeholders to ensure success of the mutual business relationship.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Strategic Visioning: Through leadership of the Partnership organization, direct the overall relationship of Highmark, Inc. and our various business partners to the executed agreements. This includes an in-depth understanding of the entire relationship model from front to back (e.g., sales, financial, operational, performance measures, and rules of engagement). Work with the business development teams across the enterprise and business partner to develop integration plans that include all facets of the relationship within the deal structure. Manage internal/external partnership interactions and communications across multiple organizational levels, both internally and with multiple external constituents, which includes routinely providing presentations/training within Highmark, Inc. and the business partner organizations. Deliver the message and manage the execution of new initiatives/changes that will affect the business partner (e.g., network, new products, Health Care Reform). Identify and raise risks that need to be managed deeply during the integration and build in-depth integration plans around those risks.
- Business Partner Opportunities: Oversee project team for identification of issues and risks, integration plans, and rollout timelines across Highmark and partner. Ensure a successful implementation of Highmark, Inc products within the business partner’s organization. Providing oversight and leading the implementation and ongoing business relationship with partnering organizations. Working directly with partners to ensure service levels, reporting, member satisfaction, and contractual obligations are achieved.
- Coordinating due diligence activities to ensure a productive and profitable relationship is feasible with business partners.
- Program Management/Process Improvement: Manage and facilitates ongoing process changes with the business partner and evaluates impacts to the legal agreement. If required, work with the legal teams to coordinate amendments to the agreements as a result of such changes. Work with internal Highmark/IT teams (project manager if needed) and business partners to develop and implement process improvements of existing workflows during planning. Provide a high degree of support to and President, Highmark Inc in ensuring regulatory, legal and board approvals are on time and integration planning and execution is on track.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- Master's Degree in Business Administration
- 10 years in Sales, Management, Operations, Marketing, Analysis, Project Management and/or Strategy
- 5 years in a leadership or management role
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated strong comprehensive management and leadership skills
- Ability to develop and oversee implementation of strategic planning initiatives to maintain corporate viability and market share
- Strong understanding of compliance, market trends/needs and business requirements and ability to balance all successfully
- Possess an understanding of internal and external market dynamics to develop value added solutions for Partner clients across the board
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice