Job Description :
The job is responsible for the end-to-end operational design, deployment and ongoing management of assigned program(s) or process(es). The incumbent will be key point of contact for program customers; prepares and deploys customer facing tools, resources, and communication plans; identifies and analyzes program success metrics; collects customer feedback and proactively recommends improvements for participant experience and delivery.
- Oversight and managing internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of deliverables, including management of program team if applicable for one or more of the following: Executive Education, Performance Management, Core Behaviors, Cohort Learning Programs, etc. Oversee program resources, relationships and communication with project team, participants, customers and stakeholders. Lead and facilitate program meetings and execution of deliverables.
- Develop program/process scope, goals, objectives and metrics ensuring they align with the enterprise business and talent strategies and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop presentation materials (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel) for program deliverables, communication needs and updates. Present program updates to leadership and other key stakeholders demonstrating advanced presentation skills.
- With support of a project coordinator or Associate Talent Program Manager, develop and maintain a detailed project plan and ensure on time execution of all deliverables. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation accounting for the design and end to end process of the program.
- Measure and report on project analytics, metrics and outcomes. Perform risk mitigation and change management activities.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 6 years progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor degree.
- 3 years in Project OR Program Management
- 5 years in Learning and Development OR Talent Management
- Experience managing diverse talent programs
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Strategic Planning & Innovation
- Executive Presence
- Influencing Without Authority
- Operational Excellence
- Organizational Savvy
- Coaching And Developing Others
- Customer Focus
- Program Management
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice