Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Develops meaningful relationships with referring physicians/practices in an assigned geographic territory with the goal of maximizing referral and redirection opportunities for both inpatient and outpatient services. Plans and implements outreach efforts focusing on physicians, community groups, and other potential referral sources throughout the targeted market.
- Meets with and engages community physicians and other Hospital entities to ensure patient satisfaction, issue resolution, and excellent hospital service levels are maintained. Conducts regular visits with physician offices and outpatient facilities. Maintains record of client visits on contact management database.
- Collaborates with Allegheny Clinic leadership and corporate Marketing to coordinate and execute physician initiatives related to outreach, onboarding and strategy.
- Participates in meetings with Hospital and PO leadership for direction and issue follow up/resolution. Identifies and communicates issues to leadership, such as: EPIC implementation/issues, training, staffing, and other issues at assigned clinics. Provides ''eyes and ears'' to management to ensure action plans are being effectively executed in the field.
- Provides market intelligence to leadership including feedback from AHN physicians as well as aligned/nonaligned physicians, shifts in market, recruitment leads, etc.
- Coordinates monthly practice administrator meetings. Coordinates and plans clinic-level trainings.
- Increases patient visibility at physician clinics through community interaction, outreach events, physician-to-physician functions, and other activities. Coordinates outreach activities such as lunch and learns, meet and greets, physician dinners, health fairs, seminars, events, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of physician/healthcare industry customer relations, sales, operations, or service experience.
- Clinical experience, industry/pharmaceutical sales experience.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice