Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Responsible and accountable for a designated patient population for the purpose of providing care based upon enactment of the nursing process.
- Demonstrates clinical assessment skills and care planning skills. (25%)
- Provides safe and effective care for the age population served according to regulatory requirements. (35%)
- Professionally directs and manages the activities of the patient care delivery by the team members. (15%)
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team for the plan of care from admission through discharge. (15%)
- Assesses learning needs of patient and family and provides education based on age, culture and willingness to learn. (10%)
- Current PA licensure as a RN or Temporary Practice Permit
- 1+ years of acute care nursing experience
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice