Job Description :
This job leverages people, process, and technology competencies to support large-scale, complex customer engagements; collaborates with Client and Delivery teams to configure solutions and deliver value to customers; acts as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in both practice and customer spaces; and works closely with the product delivery teams to define strategic and tactical direction. The incumbent delivers value to customers through product advisory and delivery services in support of Enterprise Solutions application offerings. Accountabilities include, but are not limited to, high level project estimates, project solutioning, client advisement for technology acquisition process, supporting deliverable content, engaging key customer stakeholders, providing analysis, and building and sharing institutional knowledge.
- Contribute to the delivery and execution of complex, large scale, multi-year (high cost, high complexity and/or high risk) client enterprise transformation programs by: gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful observation; analyzing, identifying and problem solving from information sets (issues could be business or systems issues) drawing conclusions from information sets based on analysis, creating hypotheses and presenting recommendations to team; developing client specific requirements, standard operating procedures, functional roles & responsibilities, process flow and user guides.
- Interface regularly with Client and Delivery teams to deliver on customer commitments.
- Contribute to product road mapping, capability and product solutioning and estimating, planning and delivery management.
- Support content development for deliverable artifacts to deliver client value and meet contractual obligations, and that align to delivery timelines and budgets.
- Recognize customers’ needs proactively, respond to customer feedback and serve as an escalation point.
- Build and manage customer relationships by; Identifying customer needs, assess impacts, determine available options and recommend solutions.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Science Health Administration other relevant field
- Six (6) years relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Master's Degree in Business Administration
- 3 years Product Development
- 3 years Consulting
- 3 years Healthcare industry
- 3 years Technology delivery
- 3 years Advising Senior Executive leaders
- 3 years Working in matrixed environments
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Customer focus, results orientation, strategic thinking, change advocate, continuous improvement, talent development
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to build and sustain customer relationships
Language (Other than English)
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice