United Concordia Companies Inc
Job Description :
Location – East Coast WFH supporting clients in MD / VA/ GA/ FL
Supporting, servicing, and maintaining wellness initiatives and health promotion programs at Highmark worksite accounts and community or provider partners. Collecting and analyzing clinical data that can be used to document and monitor individual progress, employer profiles and outcomes, and community site progress. Assisting in program development and implementation of preventive health programs. Working closely with the Clinical Account Advisors and Health Promotion Clinicians to build and maintain relationships, wellness programs, and key initiatives set for each account and community site.
1. Supporting, servicing, and maintaining wellness initiatives and health promotion programs at Highmark worksite accounts and community sites.
- Serve as a point of contact for accounts day to day health promotion and wellness activities such as Wellness Profile and Biometric Screenings
- Provide general clinical and health education to wellness program participants based on health risk assessment information, wellness program and/or biometric screening results
- Coordinate biometric screenings for accounts and provide onsite support when applicable
- In conjunction with the Client Advisors and Health Promotion Clinicians, coordinate onsite programming in accordance with an account’s operating plan and wellness goals
- Assist, educate and train accounts/sites on program implementation to increase enrollment and participation
2. Collecting and analyzing clinical data that can be used to document and monitor individual progress, employer profiles and outcomes, and community site progress
- Maintain appropriate clinical databases
- Generate reports that track account/site activity, participation, outcomes, and evaluation
- Work with and process personal health information within corporate and legal guidelines
3. Assisting in program development and implementation of preventive health programs
- Provide clinical content for new Health Promotion programs
- Provide operational oversight for new Health Promotion programs
4. Work closely with the Clinical Client Advisors, Health Promotion Clinicians and vendors to build and maintain relationships and ensure the success of wellness programs and key initiatives set for each account or site..
- Coordinate and schedule aggregate reports
- Attend integration meetings to include rewards programs, WebMD tools, and and Blues on Call Plus
- Assist with contract execution and monitoring
- Assist in scheduling, coordinating, and communicating health promotion activities and programs
- Provide consultation regarding clinical best practices and preferred implementation strategies for health promotion activities such as biometric screenings or onsite events
- Assist in the planning and roll out of wellness initiatives and pilot programs
- Assist in the developing of account specific marketing strategies
5. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or health related field
- 5-10 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization
- Experience in health risk assessment delivery, biometric screening coordination, data collection and program evaluation.
- Advanced clinical certification (Registered Dietitian, American College of Sports Medicine exercise specialist, Certified Health Education Specialist – CHES)
- Experience in a clinical, health care, health promotion, or health education field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Public speaking skills
- Time management
- Superior communication and analytical skills with both internal and external customers in verbal and written form
- Ability to change strategies and tactics to reach project deadlines and adapt to unexpected developments in the work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team
- High levels of energy, motivation, and team player attributes
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is travel required?
Yes – 25-30%
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice