Job Description :
This job is part of the Solution Delivery Experience team and will be a thought leader and champion for the design-driven and human-centered environment within the Living Health Design Practice. The incumbent will shape design strategy and apply their expertise in Human-Centered Design, Experience Design and/or Service Design to create solutions that have measurable impact. Will also provide support to define and deploy design methodologies, processes and tools that will fuel the Design Delivery process across engagements with the Living Health Curated Health Model, Customer Experience, Clinician Experience, and Digital Integrated Experience workstreams. The incumbent will support alignment and collaboration with Design Owners, Business Stakeholders and matrixed teams–translating goals, feedback and insights into decisive actions that push delivery of solution designs forward. Will work with a true sense of urgency to do the right thing every time for our customers and clinicians.
- Provide support to create, deploy, and manage/continuously optimize detailed design methodology, design process, design standards, Agile delivery practices, technology, and tools that are consistently applied to all Living Health solutions.
- Support Curated Health Model, Customer Experience, Clinician Experience, and Integrated Experience teams as assigned for project duration.
- Create and deliver training for design team standards of practice.
- Provide direction within cross-functional teams and problem solve using visual, communication & service design, interaction design, UX design, and human centered design to drive solution design delivery. Synthesize research information, identifies insights and applies to solution/product design. Communicate complex ideas/strategies to all levels of the enterprise and clearly articulates the value of initiatives to key stakeholders in the business.
- Perform primary and secondary consumer, provider or other customer research to generate new insights in partnership with the CX team.
- Research and analyze the identified problems and barriers to health and support framing the hypotheses to inform solution development.
- Identify/sense external partner opportunities and emerging trends.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management or Marketing
- 5 years in product development and/or design
- 5 years in innovation and/or design consulting OR
- 5 years in Research and Development OR
- 5 years in the Healthcare Industry OR
- 5 years in Product Development OR
- 5 years in Innovation
- 5 years in Business Development
- Developing Relationships
- Leading Change
- Healthcare Industry
- Business Consulting
- Business Development
- Interaction/UI/UX Design
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice