Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This position is responsible for leading a team of creative resources to design, test, and deliver digital user experiences that support HM Health Solutions strategic roadmap. This individual will lead a team responsible for delivering cohesive, customer-centric marketing experiences across our digital channels, including web, mobile, social, email, SMS, etc, creating useful and usable digital solutions that solve the problems of our most critical customers, including members, shoppers, producers, employers, and site visitors.
- Works closely with key stakeholders at all levels to understand business objectives and guide User Experience (UX) design teams in developing customer-centric digital solutions that meet those business objectives for multiple customers, including members, shoppers, producers, employers, and visitors. Facilitate understanding of business requirements through planning, execution, and documentation of design research deliverables including personas, user stories, journey maps, etc.
- Develops, evolves, and communicates UX strategies, standards, processes, and best practices. This includes creating, socializing and implementing design patterns and digital UI/UX/Visual standards, working with IT to "codify" design patterns/widgets, monitoring industry trends and competitive trends, and establishing governance over design practices. Presents to and educates senior executives on UX strategy and tactics.
- Works closely with Market Research, agencies, and other internal stakeholders to set KPIs, test digital designs, and measure success. Ensures a test-and-learn approach related to digital design, serving as an internal spokesperson for iterative human-centered design practices and ongoing monitoring and measurement.
- Lead and contribute to the planning, execution, and documentation of interaction design and information architecture deliverables such as site maps, workflows, user interaction models, low- through high-fidelity prototypes, mockups, and other necessary visual assets. Oversees partners delivering UX design on HM Health Solutions behalf and ensures adherence to overarching UX strategies and digital patterns.
- Evaluates new software or technology capabilities, assesses vendor solutions, creates and manages ongoing partnerships with third parties such as digital agencies, software vendors, BCBSA, and other key vendors.
- Performs management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Design/Fine Arts, Psychology or closely-related field
- Six (6) years relevant work experience
- 5-7 years' experience delivering user-centered digital design for multiple, complex digital initiatives from strategy to execution, across multiple channels (web, mobile, social, email, etc.)
- 3-5 years experience in a lead role.
- Agency/Consulting Experience
- Healthcare or Health Insurance Experience
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly motivated with exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to effectively and competently handle multiple projects simultaneously and the flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changes in work objectives, promotions, and available technologies.
- A passion for technology and digital media, including knowledge of evolving best practices, web trends, UX design, and digital marketing best practices
- Extensive design experience, from initial development to ongoing support, information design / content management, interaction design, digital patterns development, Information architecture development, user research, testing and design optimization strategy
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycle, from planning to delivery
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT (other than English)
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
General Description for Office-Based Positions
An employee in this position works in an office environment. The position frequently requires the employee to communicate well with others both inside and outside the workplace (e.g., in person, via telephone, via email). The employee must be able to understand, interpret and analyze data, solve problems, concentrate, and research, use available technological resources and systems (e.g., computer programs), multi-task, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines to complete essential tasks. The employee generally works in a fast-paced and frequently stressful environment, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis as well as adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours.
General Description for Most On-The-Road Positions
An employee in this position may work in a home or company office environment but is also frequently driving to and from various locations to perform the work off-site. The position frequently requires the employee to communicate effectively with others both inside and outside the workplace (e.g., in person, via telephone, via email). The employee must be able to understand, interpret and analyze data, solve problems, concentrate, and research, use available technological resources and systems (e.g., computers and computer programs), multi-task, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines to complete essential tasks. The employee generally works in a fast-paced and frequently stressful environment, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis as well as adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours.
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Does Not Apply
General Description for Non-Office-Based Positions
An employee in this position is frequently required to move throughout the workplace, sit, stand and walk, use hands and fingers to hold objects, tools or controls, possess fine motor skills (e.g., to write and operate a computer or to steer transportation equipment), possess gross motor skills (e.g., to carry items), reach with hands and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl, communicate effectively, and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to work in a busy environment where decisions are made quickly, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis, must adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours. This work occurs in a [example: warehouse, hospital or provider’s office or mailroom] setting, subject to varying levels of noise, crowds, odors and temperatures.
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Approved by Compensation: 08/25/2016
Approved by Compensation: Jeff Cypher
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice