United Concordia Companies Inc
Job Description :
This job coordinates, executes and disseminates primary research projects in order to provide insight and information regarding markets, competitors, customers, and effectiveness of campaigns. The incumbent ensures research will be conducted and managed in a way that supports business decisions, measures performance, and provides strategic guidance to the organization at a department and overall level. Knows and applies principles, practices and processes within the market research discipline. Gathers and analyzes information, designs and tests solutions to problems, and formulates plans. Performs work that is varied and somewhat difficult. Solves a range of problems by analyzing possible solutions using standard processes.
- Coordinate quantitative and qualitative small- to-medium scale research projects (focus groups, in-depth interviews, satisfaction surveys, etc.) throughout the entire process, which includes managing the recruitment process for participants through the development of recruiting guidelines and supervision of the recruiting process itself. Review and present final deliverables to key stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate the entire research process of each assigned project to ensure that the research methodology, instruments and vendors are the best fit for achieving results.
- Manage the preparation of reports developed from the research data collected, whether the information is qualitative, quantitative or both. Analyze research results and develop insightful research reports based on the analysis. Incumbents (case by case/level) may be required to provide recommendations to management.
- Act as subject matter expert with respect to key research findings. Report on methodologies used and provide insight on findings.
- Evaluate, negotiate with, contract, coordinate and manage vendors and temporary services on continuous project-by-project basis.
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts to initiate and finalize the procurement of new vendor contracts.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree- Marketing, Business, or related field
- 6 years of related experience
- Prior experience in Healthcare/Health Insurance or related field
- Proven expertise gathering and reporting on primary research findings
- 2 – 5 years in Primary Market Research
- Prior experience with developing and presenting analysis of primary research data is essential
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Training in specific marketing research methodologies such as report writing and data gathering
- Proficiency in all MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as technical ability to learn various other data and online applications
- Foundational knowledge and experience; building higher-level knowledge and skills. Makes independent contributions to projects
Language (Other than English)
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/Trains others regularly
Travels regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (Sales employees)
Does Not Apply
Physical Work Site Required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice