Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job is responsible for the strategic focus and operational oversight for a portion of the Customer Success Organization supporting large, multi-year, multi-million dollar platform customers. Responsible for optimizing use and adoption of the Highmark Health Solutions (HMHS) platform, resulting in an exceptional customer experience and maximizing customer value. The Director, Customer Success will leverage analytics to baseline key customer health and performance metrics across the platform, identify performance gaps and opportunities, and partner with the customer to develop and execute on remediation plans. Define and oversee all of the customer's lifecycle processes and touchpoints, including process reviews, executive business reviews, readouts of diagnostics and action plans/roadmaps to drive value against their evolving business objectives. Collaborate cross-functionally with key business partners within HMHS to advocate for the customer and ensure that the Voice of the Customer is ingrained in HMHS platform and service strategies. Serves as a leader and is responsible for managing and developing a team of Customer Success Directors, Managers and Associates with focus on developing consulting skills to drive value towards customers' key business objectives from HMHS platform. Partners with the Customer, Client Team, Maintenance and Support and Platform Operations to manage and report against overall service management and service levels including managing service incident volumes and resolution, monthly SLAs, and initiating various operational improvement initiatives. Ensures customers realize expected business outcomes (cost, quality, timeliness), delivered through the product (Enterprise Health Solutions Platform) operations. This job is customer facing and regular travel to client sites is required.
Employee Referral Payout: Level 2
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Monitor Customer Health Scorecard metrics across all platform customers and share Best Demonstrated Practices (BDPs) with customer. Identify performance trends and surface opportunities for improved platform outcomes. Sponsor and oversee process reviews to optimize performance in comparison to other plan performance, frame HMHS's recommendation and garner customer alignment on next actions with key customer contacts, oversee the implementation of performance improvement initiatives, measure success and ROI and package and present value story to celebrate success with the customer.
- Prepare for and present in customer and HMHS executive business reviews. Engage in strategy discussions and business reviews to review business health and ensure that customer business needs are supported. Collaborate with the customer to define and measure key success outcomes measures as part of the customer journey on HMHS platform including leading the strategy discussion with the customer to build a success plan, aligning direct and cross-functional resources to execute to that plan, and directing the analytics to measure and improve those success outcomes metrics.
- Orchestrate services in partnership with cross-functional leadership peers including Platform Production Support, Platform Engineering, the Client Executive office, Platform Quality, Product Management, and Portfolio Management to ensure service excellence and support risk management of steady state platform.
- Serve as escalation point of contact, communicate critical incidents and associated root cause and business impact to the customer. Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to define, align, and adhere to standard escalation process.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's in Business Administration/Management, Health Administration, Finance, Information Systems or related field or 6 years of relevant, progress experience in lieu of degree (Highmark experience preferred)
- 10 years of Customer Experience
- 10 years in Information Systems
- 10 years in IT Consulting
- 10 years in Consulting
- 5 years in Management
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or Health Administration
- 7 years in Management
- 7 years in the Health Insurance Industry
- 7 years in the Healthcare Industry
LICENCES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- (Lean) Six Sigma Black Belt
- Human Centered Design
- Analytical Skills & Problem Solving
- Executive Level Communication Skills
- Presentation Delivery
- Business Analysis & Requirements
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice