Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Maintains, trouble-shoots and installs electrical equipment according to code.
- Performs preventive maintenance on electrical equipment. 25%
- Repairs electrical systems. 30%
- Responds to emergency situations. 25%
- Performs electrical work related to construction. 20%
- Electrician's License, or journey level electrician, or completion of electrician's apprentice program and two (2) years experience as an electrician required.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an electrician working in a commercial or institutional setting.
- Technical or trade school graduate preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice