Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Manages and coordinates the daily operations of the respective areas to ensure successful completion of all organizational objectives.
- Performs all steps necessary relative to hiring, evaluating, coaching, promoting, disciplining and discharging employees by following established HR policies.
- Manages staff and functions of respective areas and monitors staff productivity.
- Oversees the training, development and continuing education for all staff.
- Acts as a resource/liaison to other hospital departments to resolve issues related to patient access services.
- Assures compliance with Federal and State regulations and JC standards. (
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or one-two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a healthcare setting.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite of software.
- Prior supervisory experience.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice