Job Description :
Shift- Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 8-6.
This job is responsible for assisting the Store Lead with the daily oversight of one Highmark Direct Retail Store. This job will work closely with the Store Lead to monitor operations of a specific store. In addition, this job requires extensive knowledge of all Highmark products, systems, and resources used in stores, including a working knowledge of any necessary Highmark or Highmark-owned ancillary products. This job will serve a leadership role within a specific store when the Store Lead is not on duty.
- Contribute to store sales in a specific store by serving as a sales representative on the store's weekly schedule: Including sales of all Highmark core products, HMIG products, Highmark Senior products and any additional ancillary products being offered (Dental, Travel, Pet, SNPs, etc.). Conduct daily monitoring of sales numbers. Come up with new methods/ideas to improve sales and customer experience. Report all such ideas to Store Lead.
- Oversee store operations in a specific store when the Store Lead is not on duty: Including Ops Manual adherence, SOP adherence, ensuring store remains within corporate and federal compliance. Executing all opening and closing responsibilities. Be familiar with and be able to execute any necessary emergency procedures. Handle any Customer Service escalations.
- Maintain a high quality store appearance. Must ensure the store is optimally stocked and cleaned. Ensure all displays are placed according to the Merchandise Guidelines.
- Monitor customer feedback and report all pertinent feedback to the Store Manager
- Assistant Store Manager on other operations duties as assigned.
High School Diploma
- 2 years' of experience in Customer Service, Sales or Marketing in the Health Insurance Industry
- 2 years' of working in a retail store
- 2 years' of selling direct-to-consumer products or services in a health-related industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, up to 40-50 hours per week as needed, including weekends, some holidays and evenings
Annual Medicare/CMS Certifications within 45 days of hire.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: None
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Physical Work Site Required – No
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice