Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job plays an integral part with leadership of the pricing function within applicable business unit. This includes completing project pricings according to established pricing policies, creating and maintaining procedures and other process documentation as well as providing recommendations for continuous improvement of the pricing function/process. This role serves as a Subject Matter Expert, within their team, regarding pricing across the enterprise.
- Facilitates the completion of all pricing reviews and ensures all pricings are approved per established policies. May work on more complex reviews.
- Leverages advanced analytic capabilities to support analysis and reporting within the pricing function.
- Develop strategy and analysis incorporating project management leadership
- Drives results and resolves issues through communication with internal partners, locations and divisions.
- Ensures all policy and process documentation is up to date including pricing assumptions, average cost rates, overhead percentages, etc.
- Serves as an escalation point across the business regarding pricing reviews and serves as a lead to others in members of the pricing team
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- Master's Degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- 5 years with Estimation & Pricing
- 5 years in a complex matrixed environment
- 7 years with Estimation & Pricing
- 7 years in a complex matrixed environment
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Ability to think analytically
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Client focused with strong business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
- Strong leadership abilities
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice