Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job is primarily responsible for supporting & managing customer projects from beginning to end. The incumbent will be the main link between the customer, your supported Sales Representative and Operations. Must manage the customer's project while communicating effectively with your supported Sales Rep and Operation. Will manage and maintain overall customer relations through project accuracy, communication, and service for all of our service lines. The incumbent is responsible for providing effective customer service and project management for all internal and external customers with in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members. The incumbent will operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the assigned accounts including negotiating contracts and agreements.
- Cold Calling to develop new business leads on a regular basis. Tele-market, correspond and meet with current and prospective customers. Maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business. Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Overseeing customer relationships and maintaining those contacts by engaging in timely follow-up, resolving or foreseeing potential issues, and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with estimating, production, and sales staff to accommodate new business opportunities.
- Serve as primary point of customer contact . Review research on customers' business, markets, and industry trends. Consult directly with customers regarding new or improved product offerings. Identify changes in customers' buying patterns and product requirements through periodic review.
- Organize and manage internal resources to meet financial, and growth objectives of assigned accounts. Communicate specific account strategies internally to key stakeholders. Work closely with material planning and production scheduling to ensure accurate project specifications and delivery.
- Maintain sales forecasts, revenue projections, and coordination of internal and external kickoff meetings to support new customer implementations. This includes preparing reports, conducting quarterly business reviews, and monitoring account status.
- Create and distribute customer change requests, knowledge of Salesforce, and possess very strong MS Office Skills for customer presentation development.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 5 years Successful Sales Outcomes
- 5 years Customer Service
- 5 years Account Executive – Print or Light Manufacturing Industry
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Customer/Client Focus and Service
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills,
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Language (Other than English)
75% – 100%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Most On-The-Road Position
Non-Office Based Position
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice