Job Description :
This job resolves standard and occasional non-standard customer inquiries, comments, and concerns by applying a seamless and positive customer experience gained through many recurring cycles of on the job work engagement.
- Engages with customers in a confident and compelling manner, performing the full range of customer service duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Strives to resolve customer concerns in a single interaction via telephone, written, or face to face communication.
- Responds to a diverse set of customers with an equal level of confidence regardless of the issue at hand.
- Works independently of support from a senior customer service representative, frequently utilizing the knowledge center, answering customer inquiries.
- Routinely responds to customers with an in-depth product knowledge achieved through a continuously improving set of listening, analysis, quality focus, problem solving, and documentation skills.
- Consistently exceeds results for internal adherence, efficiency, and inquiry timeliness.
- Resolves standard and frequently non-routine, limited impact, customer inquiries, comments, and concerns with the most limited escalation consistent with company policies and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 1-3 years experience in customer service or call center environment
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Applies in-depth product knowledge obtained through ongoing cycles of working with routine and non-routine subject matter
- Regardless of recurring and routine customer inquiries, comments, and concerns, approaches each and every interaction with superior listening skills
- Multi-tasks with a high level of efficiency yet treats every customer as the most important during the interaction so as not to leave the customer with a hurried impression
- Ability to ask effective probing and/or open and closed ended questions that will help in issue resolution in a conversational manner with customers, using verbal clues and system tools to develop tailored recommendations for the customer
- Ability to master initial training competencies while demonstrating the ability to learn additional competencies through additional training
- Ability to de-escalate challenging customer inquiries, comments, and concerns while delivering necessary information consistent with Company policies and processes
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice