Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
PeopleSoft Consultant supporting PeopleSoft Accounts Receivables on Oracle databases. Incumbent will perform program design, coding, analysis, installation, upgrade, configuration, administration, testing, documentation, performance tuning and troubleshooting of a PeopleSoft Financials (FSCM) 9.2 / 8.58 Tools environment.
This job also instructs, directs, and checks the work of other systems analysts and programmers. Formulates and defines the most complex system scope and objectives for assigned projects. Devises or modifies procedures to solve the complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Prepares complex and detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming. Has a solid understanding of the Account Receivable function. Responsible for quality assurance review of developer’s code. Monitors and directs the work of team members. Responsible for project completion and user satisfaction
- Provide complex architecture and technical designs including data mapping and process modeling in order to understand capability gaps or new requirements, particularly when onboarding new clients. Recommend changes to the client based on this analysis.
- Responsible for all aspects of the application development life cycle, including coordination with users to identify solutions that improve business processes, implementing the process and system changes, system training, and other user-focused activities.
- Conduct the complex analysis and provide estimates based on technical and functional requirements. Plan the installation of enhancements, integrations, and other systems changes. Ensure adherence to project schedule.
- Support PeopleSoft Security Administration
- Tune SQL statements for Oracle 19 Exadata
- Scan and debug technology (Tuxedo, Jolt, WebServer Packet Sizing) to maintain optimum system performance.
- Responsible for PeopleSoft Installation, PUM, Upgrade and Patch management
- Install, patch, configure, maintain Web Logic webservers on Linux/ Windows latest operating systems.
- Install, patch, configure, Elasticsearch.
- Support for PHIRE Migration Tool
- Provide guidance and education to lower level employees.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Master's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 7 years PeopleTools experience
- 3 years of PeopleSoft AR experience (Functional and Technical)
- 3 years Oracle Database experience
- 1 year WebLogic
- 1 year PeopleSoft Administration
- Oracle Tuning Certified
- PeopleSoft OCP or Certified Developer
- Project Management
- Scrum Master Certification
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification
- PeopleTools Application Designer
- PeopleTools Application Package
- PeopleTools Component Interface
- PeopleTools Application Engine
- PeopleTools Integration Broker
- BI Publisher
- Oracle Database
- Mainframe Knowledge
- PL/SQL or strong SQL knowledge
- Linux Scripting and Administration
- Windows Administration
- PowerShell Scripting
- WebLogic Administration
- Waterfall, Agile
Language required (other than English)
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS, AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice