Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job contributes to the innovation, creation, and delivery of an enterprise product roadmap that that requires cross-functional collaboration and gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful observation. Supports the business by collaborating with product owners, various operational areas and management to drive enterprise knowledge of roadmap content for both internal and external consumption. Supports the identification and development of key strategies, process documentation, and knowledge deliverables in support of critical operational, innovation, and transformation initiatives. Coordinates planning activities and execution of Community of Practice sessions across several product areas.
- Work with business and technical organizations to drive the roadmap strategy and approach. Support the Roadmap communication and customer engagement strategy.
- Support content development for deliverable artifacts to deliver client value and meet contractual obligations, and that align to delivery timelines.
- Utilize Adobe InDesign to design and maintain roadmap content consisting of functionality that can be leveraged by other health plan customers. Collect and validate data inputs necessary to support the quarterly publication of the Product Roadmap, Communities of Practice and Customer Engagement events.
- Provide support for development, delivery, maintenance, and governance of transformational initiatives. Perform data process governance, requirements gathering, and testing.
- Execute data automation through Alteryx workflow design, development, and maintenance.
- Develop and foster internal relationships across the corporation to support cross function collaboration between product owners, product managers and customer success teams.
- Maintenance of existing dashboards and reports.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Management Information Science, Health Administration or related discipline
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Management Information Science, Health Administration or related discipline
- 3 years in Data Management and Analytics
- 1 year with Alteryx Designer 2018.1 and/or Adobe Design
- 5 years in Data Management and Analytics
- 3 years with Alteryx Designer 2018.1 and/or Adobe Design
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate to all levels in the organization
- oral and written presentation skills, with ability to adjust for internal and external business and technical audiences
- Ability to present to groups, support the development of strategy content, and create process/technical documentation
- Organizational Skills
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice