Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job will manage a team who oversee external vendors that support the daily operational oversight and implementation of business partners, as well as matrix management of internal partners (matrix partners), creating/monitoring associated service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs), involvement in strategic initiatives (STIs), and regulatory/compliance and financial oversight in conjunction with the respective matrix partners.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Manage relationships, performance and delivery with internal partners and lead matrix management efforts and initiatives. Continuous assessment of vendor effectiveness to ensure HMHS is utilizing best in class vendors.
- Understands the status of all vendors within their team and is responsible for performance and operations of these vendors. Oversite to ensure that contractual requirements are met, invoicing and payment is accurate, and vendor services are aligned with HMHS strategic objectives. Guide and mentor the more experienced team members in mentoring the team effectively and efficiently.
- Work with team and senior vendor operations manager to assess current vendor offerings and changes to current programs with the potential to drive medical cost savings as well as where they can plug in to the larger HP and Enterprise Strategy. Work closely with VMO leadership and Curated Health / Living Health Solutions.
- Work with actuary and C2V Team to size and document any incremental medical cost savings related to current vendor work.
- Represent, engage and champion operational needs within the governance process and structure as outlined in the vendor contract to ensure efficient and effective relationship management of the services provided. Communication of needs to leadership and aid in escalation process when necessary. Ensure that all technical issues for vendors are correctly prioritized and are addressed in a timely manner through oversite of Vendor Operations Analyst on their team and engagement with HMHS / ticket governing process.
- Awareness and oversite of contracts applicable to team's vendors, ensuring partnership with procurement on contract development and renewal, and financial reimbursement. Understanding and awareness of VMO budget process including ensuring that purchase orders created are in compliance with Accounts Payable guidelines, data entered into the HMHS budget system consistent with senior management direction, awareness of monthly actual versus budget reports, and ability to guide senior vendor operations manager and team to complete.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Health Care Management or Procurement/Supply Chain
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 5 years in Vendor Management OR Vendor Operations OR Budget Management
- 3 years in People Management
- 5 years in the Health Care industry
- 5 years in People Management
- 1 year with Project Management
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for learning
- Good communication skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and decision makers
- Experience in and ability to thrive in a matrixed organization
- Experience with budget management
- Ability and comfort interacting and presenting to senior leaders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and forge strong interpersonal relationships within the department, with other departments, and with external audiences.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Process Development and Oversite
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice