Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job leverages combined people, process and technology for the elicitation and documentation of business requirements, from the initiating business owner, for assigned projects. The incumbent interacts with client business owners to identify the business needs, requirements and expected business outcomes for assigned initiatives. Individuals in this position facilitate conversations between the client business owners, product areas and other interested stakeholders to ensure product areas have a comprehensive understanding of the desired business outcomes in order to deliver development efforts that fully meet the needs of the customer. They participate in technical design efforts to ensure technical solutions align to the stated requirements; and collaborate with the testing organization to ensure test strategies and test plans adequately address the nuances of business requirements.
- Assume the lead role and primary point of contact for client business owners in elicitation and documentation of business requirements. Conduct business requirement collaboration sessions with client business owners and cross functional product areas to ensure mutual understanding of business objectives, needs and expected outcomes. The culmination of these activities will be the delivery of requirement artifacts and presentation to client business owners for sign off. Ensure traceability of documented business requirements to original client vision statement and business objectives. Ensure requirement artifacts are delivered in accordance with project timelines.
- As the primary point of contact for business requirements definition, the business requirements lead will amass data through direct observation, inquiry (customer interviews) and other means. Analyze and synthesize findings into meaningful conclusions that contribute to the overall quality delivery of each assigned work effort.
- As the overall business requirements representative, ensure the intention of each requirement is appropriately accommodated throughout the design, build, test and implementation phases of the project. Collaborate with test resources to validate test scenarios and test cases align with requirements success criteria and test outcomes align to the client's anticipated business outcomes.
- Contribute to the delivery and execution of complex, large scale, multi-year (high cost, high complexity and/or high risk) client enterprise transformation programs by: gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful observation; analyzing, identifying and problem solving from information sets (issues could be business or systems issues) drawing conclusions from information sets based on analysis, creating hypotheses and presenting recommendations to team; developing client specific requirements, standard operating procedures, functional roles & responsibilities, process flow and user guides.
- Support content development for deliverable artifacts to deliver client value and meet contractual obligations, and that align to delivery timelines and budgets.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Science, Health Administration, or relevant field
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Science, Health Administration, or relevant field
- 1 year in Consulting and/or Industry experience
- 1 year in Technology Platform Delivery
- Experience engaging, influencing, and advising senior executive leaders
- Experience working in complex matrixed environments
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Customer focus, results orientation, strategic thinking, change advocate, continuous improvement, talent development
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to build and sustain internal and customer relationships
75% – 100%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/Trains others regularly
Travels regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (Sales employees)
Physical Work Site Required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice