Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job supports senior leadership with a range of strategic activities essential to the organization's business outcomes and change management activities, including the business strategy planning process, as well as employee engagement. The incumbent directs and oversees the strategic planning activities including governance and scorecards and works closely with senior leaders both within the function and across the health plan to ensure alignment of strategic objectives. Monitors the execution of the strategy and communication plan associated with the transformation. Owns budget management for the function including shepherding leaders through the planning process in partnership with finance.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Strategic Planning: Facilitate the planning and organization of all strategic initiatives. Direct and oversee the initiation progress, resource requirements, financial performance, benefits and value levers, and communications associated with, tactical and business as usual projects led by the function. Identify, develop, and execute key processes that improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness including governance. Work with departmental leadership and matrix partners to identify risks and create actionable plans to mitigate those risks to ensure realization of outcomes.
- Employee Engagement: Organize and lead communications from the division that includes a matrix partnership with other departments across the health plan and enterprise. Lead quarterly and yearly planning processes to decide on established priorities and communication approach. Direct and oversee the change management practice ensuring all levels of management and all employees are effectively absorbing organizational change while maintaining excellent operational results.
- Business Performance Monitoring: Direct budgets and related financial oversight , in partnership with matrix partners and other corporate departments. Direct performance monitoring activities relating to strategic advancement and strategy execution. Facilitate the budget and strategic governance process. Develop and maintain an executive-level communications dashboard, including ROI metrics and uses data to drive initiatives, evaluate success and failure and communicate results.
- Special Projects: Own and lead special projects related to current or future business priorities. This could include, but is not limited to, researching new and innovative technologies, vendors, products, etc. and determining the alignment to the strategic plan and business impact.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, or related field or 6 years prior experience in communications, strategic planning or finance
- 7 years of experience in strategic planning, corporate development, project management, or management consulting
- 5 years of management or leadership experience
- 5 years of experience presenting and communicating with large audiences
- 5 years of experience in the healthcare industry
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Creative Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning/Thinking
- Project Planning and Organization
- Business Planning
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS, AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Does Not Apply
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice