Job Description :
This job is responsible for supervising member service call center and ensuring timely, professional, and courteous responses to all customer inquiries and complaints, appropriately referring inquiries to other areas as necessary for resolution. Investigate escalated member inquiries. The incumbent may be required to make routine medical approval decisions.
- Manage the departmental operations and day-to-day functions.
- Handle escalated calls from members, state agencies, providers and vendors.
- Coach and counsel employees.
- Prepare reports for various internal and external areas for trends and statistics.
- Create and maintain quality and training programs for department.
- Responsible for on-call emergency contact for nights and weekend support.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Education or GED
- 1 year of experience in supervisory position
- 3 years of experience in customer service and/or health industry environment
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice