United Concordia Companies Inc
Job Description :
This job performs business analysis tasks by supporting stakeholders of a specific system application(s), handling user inquiries/issues, and handling enhancements to the system. The incumbent understands a specific application or set of applications he/she supports, how users use the application, and what other systems integrate with the application. Understands how work is being conducted, and through analysis, determines solutions to the issue(s). Works with stakeholders to identify solutions that may include training, process change, or modifications to business rules. Traces business requirements through to test plans and cases, reducing time to fix issues and identify anomalies. The incumbent may interface with Application Development or roles involved in the analysis of the overall business process(es). Develops experience and competence working closely with experienced colleagues to advance professional track career.
- May work with customers, Application Developers, and other team members to capture capability needs and drive quality business solutions. Support creation and maintenance of deliverables such as business vision, requirements, personalization to different clients, and user interface design.
- Support the full software development life cycle by actively participating on project teams based upon experience and need.
- Provide business and/or subject matter expertise for both project and production related activities on less complex issues, including new strategic programs or initiatives impacting current and existing systems.
- Ensure compliance for required standards (e.g. SOC 2) and obtainment of all necessary approvals throughout the project life cycle.
- Assist in supporting various aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, testing scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts.
- Run system reports and/or create simplistic ad-hoc reports, pulling data from various sources. Assist in the analysis of the reports to ensure system performance and/or results.
- Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting requirement walkthroughs and sprint reviews, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Business Administration/Management
- 0 – 1 years in the Health Insurance Industry
- 0 – 1 years in the Healthcare Industry
- 0 – 1 years in Lean/Six Sigma
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- (Lean) Six Sigma
- Process Improvement
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Delivery
- Customer Service
- Strategic Thinking
Language (Other than English)
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice