Job Description :
The job will support the business management of thinkUP, the Enterprise's digital transformation program. In this role the incumbent will help design, implement and execute business processes and procedures to enable effective program operations. Will also help design the templates, reports, and metrics required to ensure high levels of operational performance. Additionally, the incumbent will support on-going business management activities including preparation of program financial and operational reports and dashboards, portfolio management, financial reconciliations, and may assist delivery teams in preparation of business cases.
- Identify, design, implement, manage, and continuously improve operational processes for the thinkUP program including development and delivery of process training to thinkUP program team members.
- Identify, design, implement, manage and continuously improve operational templates, reports, scorecards for the thinkUP program including development and delivery of process training to thinkUP program team members.
- Support portfolio management efforts including data maintenance, financial and operational reconciliations, reporting.
- Support overall business management activities for the program including preparation for steering committee, operating committee, portfolio reviews etc.
- Support delivery teams in preparing project business cases including benefit and cost estimation, assumption generation, and financial modelling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management or Finance
- 6 years business administration, management or finance experience in lieu of Bachelor degree
- 1 – 5 years of Consulting
- 1 -3 years in Health Insurance Industry
- Advanced Excel experience for modeling (e.g. financial models, data analysis)
- Experience project business cases including benefit and cost estimation, assumption generation, and financial modelling
- Experience providing technical training including system demos, business process training, preferably with senior leader audiences
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience working in an environment applying agile practices (e.g. scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with Salesforce
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Financial Modeling
- Business Case Justification
- Business Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Excellent Multi-Tasker
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Communication Skills
- Process Engineering
- Portfolio Management
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Does Not Apply
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice