Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job takes a lead role in application security testing, including source code review, automating application security testing process and developing application security solutions to influence organizational efficiency and security. Evaluates security risk assessments and presents security information to workforce and management. Serves as a resource to the workforce regarding security based questions and problems.
- Work jointly with Development Teams, QA, Architects and Security teams to review application code and to tune selected tools for evaluation and reporting on security posture of applications and back-end systems.
- Serve as subject matter expert in conducting web and mobile application security vulnerabilities assessments using Static Application Security Test (SAST) and Dynamic Application Security Test (DAST) using scanning tools / manual checks and notify the appropriate teams to take necessary actions.
- Complete project tasks to enable them on time, within budget and scope delivery of information security projects.
- Lead in the identification of potential security exposure that may currently exist or may pose a potential future threat to the organization.
- Lead in troubleshooting security issues, evaluates security risk assessments and presents security information to workforce and management.
- Apply an understanding of modern web application development languages necessary to communicate mitigating controls and potential remediation activities.
- Assist workforce with security based questions and problems. Serve as a mentor to other testing staff.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security or Engineering
- Six (6) years of relevant, progressive experience in lieu of degree
- 5 years of Information Security and Systems Analysis
- 5 years of Technology Platforms and Application Development Tools
- 5 years of Business Process
- 5 years of Software Development Life-cycle
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Possession of any Developer, Ethical Hacking or Information Security related certifications
- Presentation Delivery
- Familiarity with secure SDLC best practices
- Application Security
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning/Thinking
- Experience working with SAST and DAST Assessment using tools like Veracode, SonarQube, BurpSuite, or HP Fortify
- Demostrated knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities.
- Understanding how to read and review code in any of these languages: ASP.NET, Java, C++, C, Angular, Ruby on Rails
- Ability to learn and retain new skills as required meeting a changing technical environment.
- Understanding of Dev/Ops and Dev/SecOps
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice