Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job supports a broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and various platform capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance. Support the principles, direction and standards as it relates to the business process solution framework. Assist with defining, preparing and modeling current and future state business process flows that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture and perform gap analysis. Participate in interviews and facilitate meetings with business partners to derive and validate business process models and recommend operational efficiencies controls and quality. Act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business. Assist with developing and applying a structured business architecture strategy and methodology in relation to the Platforms and Technology based on individual business area needs and strategic direction. Facilitate in the identification and development of recommendations for business process or workflow issues within the organization. Continually refreshing, evaluating, and maintaining the current and future state of the Business, artifacts, and related interfaces of the Enterprise Architecture, Business, Information, System, Technology and Security Architecture.
- Support the development and maintenance of business process flows, value stream maps, and reference architectures for single product areas. Create conceptual models demonstrating how people, process and technology inter-operate within the organization.
- Operational implementation and adoption of new business processes spanning one or more product lines. Work closely with the project manager, technical architect, and the rest of the implementation team to ensure proper delivery of the solution. Work closely with operational change management team to ensure business process changes are properly understood and documented for use in DLPs that will be used for client training.
- Business process re-engineering driven from business process activities leveraging industry best practices.Work with internal product/programs to validate business decisions when needed. Develop a clear and updated picture of the capability gaps that may impede the business strategic positioning from reaching full and required potential
- Collaborating with architectural teams across the business and/or enterprise that contribute to the Enterprise Architecture.
- Support one product area in developing a multi-year technology strategy and roadmap for the customer for new/changed technology solutions, anticipating potential impacts on business processes, structures and governance.
- Identify gaps with existing value streams, and provide input to road maps for product enhancements.
- Represent Highmark to outside vendors, suppliers, and business partners. Assist in defining terms and conditions in Contract Management in Technology Acquisitions and Out-Sourcing Arrangement.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 1 year of Business/Systems Analyst experience supporting systems platforms OR 1 year with System development lifecycle
- 1 year of Project Management including, project plans, including objectives, developing test scenarios and cases, strategies, cost/benefit analysis, timeline, and risk analysis.
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Ability to cultivate and maintain positive relationships with a client’s business stakeholder. Ensure clear, confident and collaborative manner when articulating concepts, challenges, complexities in order to drive standards and best practices
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment with aggressive project timelines and continual client delivery
- Ability to learn new concepts and integrate varying inputs, comprehend the intent of a client’s needs, and help shape the solution
- Experience with business process modeling products, including Microsoft Visio
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice