Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
The VP of Workforce Operations and Strategic Planning will quantify/prioritize critical talent needs that enable the Enterprise Technology Office to meet its long-term objectives and serve as a trusted advisor and subject-matter expert for all workforce planning activities. The incumbent will develop strategic and operational workforce plans, including cost of labor and demand forecasting and analysis. Will consistently assess existing workforce plans to ensure practical business alignment and ensure appropriate connection points with the Human Resources organization to facilitate training and hiring needs. Will also assist the Enterprise Technology Office SVP, Finance & Operations in strategic priorities.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Integrates workforce & strategic planning process across key enterprise stakeholders to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate within the HR function, and across Enterprise Technology Function in shaping labor strategies, and budget-aligned workforce/headcount plans.
- Develop workforce planning tools to assist leaders in managing and foresee their staffing needs.
- Provide assessments of workforce and staffing trends, and provide insight of the impact of strategic business decisions on the workforce.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Technology or Finance
- 10 years of workforce planning
- 7 years with operation excellence
- 7 years in a management role
- 7 years in Data & Analytics
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Familiarity with Technology & Professional Services organizations
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Data & Analytics
- Empowered problem solving capabilities, focusing on the customer and business needs
- Effective decision making competencies taking into consideration business value, market commitments and strategic importance
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements. z
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice