Gateway Health Llc
Job Description :
This job oversees the day to day operations of the Community Connection Center(s) and leads the implementation of the strategic business and functional infrastructure, continuous process improvement initiatives across multiple functional units, and transformational support to include design throughout implementation to assure people/process/technical solutions align with strategic initiatives while driving consensus among business units. The incumbent assists in the design activities including the documentation, management and oversight of end to end workflow process analysis assuring improved productivity, cost effectiveness, appropriate embedding of key performance indicators and appropriate controls for both regulatory and compliance considerations related to the center.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Support staff across a matrix environment within the Community ConnectionCenter.
- Collaborate with clinical, quality, community engagement and community affairs teams to build, enhance and strengthen relationships in the community with key constituents.
- Lead the process improvement techniques to propose and implement business and system solutions that meet strategic objectives and compliance requirements. Ensure all changes to processes are reflected in the repository of process documentation.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships across business unit, along with management, continuing to promote and continually broaden the level of business knowledge and the impact of quality and process improvement projects and programs.
- Oversee planning sessions with business owners to improve business processes and to prioritize and drive process re-engineering initiatives including process ownership and governance.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Licensed Nurse and 2 years experience OR
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of leading projects or designing and implementing operational processes to improvements to solve business challenges
- 1 year in the Healthcare industry
- 1 year leading teams or in a supervisory or management role
- 1 year in a customer or member facing role
- 1 year in Managed Care
- 1 year with Medicaid/Medicare
- 1 year with NCQA
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Licensed Social Worker
- Registered Nurse
- Thorough understanding of business operations, requirements processes, and business modeling concepts
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and other applications
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment
- Teamwork-focused/collaborative work style
- Ability to effectively manage and work on a matrix environment
- Leadership of interdisciplinary team
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice