Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
This job functions as the initial point of customer contact in the Community Wellness Center (CWC) with duties as follows: Greeting customers when they enter the center store or call on the phone, gathering appropriate information from each customer, scheduling meetings, keeping the meeting calendar organized, managing daily store process and flow, handling basic customer service inquiries and supporting the CWC staff as needed. This position requires a basic knowledge of Gateway products, systems, and resources used in stores, including a basic knowledge of any necessary Gateway ancillary products.
- Play a key role in the CWC by greeting all customers who enter the center store in an open and friendly manner, engaging customers to determine their individual needs to better assist and expedite the consultation process, interacting with a diverse customer base and addressing the needs of each individual customer appropriately, managing the overall traffic flow in-store while using tact and skill to deliver the highest level of customer care and service, managing daily inter-staff communications regarding pre-scheduled appointments, walk-in appointments, CWC event reservations and additional CWC activities.
- Execute any necessary operations in as assigned by management, including Ops Manual adherence, SOP adherence, opening and closing responsibilities. Handle any appropriate Customer Service inquiries.
- Maintain a high quality CWC appearance. Must ensure the CWC is optimally stocked and cleaned. Monitor customer feedback and report all pertinent feedback to the CWC Supervisor. Track all member and staff traffic in and out of the CWC and complete associated documentation and related reporting.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- 1 year in retail or customer service
- 1 year in the Healthcare industry
- 1 year in a reception/concierge/administrative role in any field
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, up to 40-50 hours per week as needed
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and other applications
Language (Other than English):
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice