Job Description :
The VP, Customer Experience Solutions will partner with the Solution Activation team to engage the comprehensive listening system, market and customer/clinician insights, manage the curated health development roadmaps, and for testing and scaling.
The VP, Customer Experience Solutions will partner with the Design Delivery team to ensure Expert and other Enterprise resources needed for an effective design process are deployed consistently in a well-defined matrix reporting structure.
- Perform management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Leverage Expert design knowledge to collaborate with stakeholders to define, plan, and design the appropriate end-to-end cross-channel experiences and solutions from a customer and clinician point of view to achieve customer engagement, clinician engagement, health outcomes, and affordability targets and in support of scaling customer experience solutions.
- Convey and prioritize needs from comprehensive listening system in collaboration with Portfolio Acceleration and other Enterprise teams in the matrix to identify client, customer and clinician needs and expectations to support solution design and personalization.
- Build market intelligence capabilities focused on understand the market products, innovations, competitor solutions and any aspect of information needed to support the design process.
- Apply a customer and clinician-centric lens to problems and advocates for a combined customer and clinician view in all interactions.
- Synthesize and interprets large amounts of quantitative data to support customer experience solution design, particularly for those solutions targeted at improving health outcomes and affordability.
- Lead in design sessions with design team, Experts and other business partners. Applies a variety of methods and approaches to facilitate problem solving; experiments to find the best solutions.
- Use sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, member experience blueprints, and visual concepts.
- Interpret strategies into visual notional representations and explains the assumptions, approaches and key tenets. Applies an expert understanding of needs, goals, and challenges and connects to tell a single story.
- Communicate strategic/solution ideas proficiently with well-developed writing, presentation and story-telling skills.
- Direct and manage multitude of simultaneous work streams and projects related to area. Leads with a true sense of urgency with the ability to engage the workforce to do the right thing every time for our customers and clinicians.
- Establish clear lines of responsibility and accountability within Customer Experience solutions. Ensures collaboration and sense of urgency around Solution process implementation and improvement/optimization.
- Monitor progress of Solution efforts and is accountable for Solution outcomes (ROI, KPIs) – establishes new working norms relative to how the information is reported and used.
- Collaborate with Finance to justify resource allocation for solution prototyping and scaling.
- Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Within the Customer Experience solutions portfolio, coordinates efforts to ensure initiatives are aligned and are in no way conflicting.
- On an ongoing basis, manages dependencies across Solutions and escalates decisions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 7 years in a management role for a large, matrixed organizational structure
- 2 years managing a large portfolio of solutions/products and outcomes
- Understands design approaches and is skilled in all phases including insights/research, solutioning and prototyping
- Experience with various design methods including Agile, Sprints, and Co-Design
- Additional coursework in design discipline
- 2 years in the Healthcare industry
- Demonstrated experience in managing and influencing multiple stakeholders simultaneously to achieve desired objectives. Able to garner “buy in” through relationship building skills and expertise
- Keen eye for detail and ability to design and convey leading edge solutions to transform health
- Strong oral and written communication skills, can visually convey concepts
- Managing through some levels of ambiguity.Ability to create a function “from scratch”
- Experience in matrix management, including own function and providing matrix oversight to others
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice