Job Description :
This job is responsible for the physical delivery and ongoing support of products/services, applications, network systems and overall solutions. Performs tasks including, but not limited to, systems software upgrades, workstation setups and server configurations. Maintains software and hardware inventories. Provides operational support and analysis for the organizations information systems and peripheral equipment, such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices. Performs recovery procedures, scheduling and backups, and monitors batch processes.
- Perform operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to, network, security, messaging, storage, voice, etc.
- Perform analysis and resolve problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels.
- Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
- Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years of experience in Information Technology
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice