Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
This job works with leadership to support a large, multi year commercial IT and business process outsourcing relationship – this includes all daily service, incident, and ticket management governance and interface with the client team and customer. The incumbent partners with the Customer and Client Team to report against overall service management and service levels including managing to service incident volumes and resolution, monthly SLAs, and initiating various operational improvement initiatives.
- Prepare written procedures, policies, reports and correspondence; collaborating and negotiating with departments corporate wide. Collaborating with company customers, staff, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders in identifying customer requirements, assessing impacts to other areas, considering available options, comparing costs and benefits, and recommending solutions.
- Identify issues and recommend solutions. Implement recommendations/solutions and ensure client receives the necessary assistance to carry out solutions. Liaising with clients to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- Ensure continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned unit/area. Innovate and focus resources to ensure successful delivery of desired results. Mitigate risks and apply appropriate contingency plans of risks and potential threats to ensure minimal impacts to customers.
- Analyze issues or needs and review recommended solutions. Assess the impact of strategic business and technical changes on the environment. Foresee organizational impacts and understand the procedures associated with introducing new technologies, while seeking ways to collaborate with other teams outside area of responsibility to facilitate transitions.
- Optimize the utilization of resources by applying appropriate concepts, technologies and workflows. Ability to accept direction to maintain a high-performance work team. Respond to feedback to drive process improvement initiatives to deliver quality services/products to internal and external customers. Implement solutions that are consistent with Highmark’s strategic direction.
- Bachelor's in Business Administration/Management, Health Administration, Finance or Information Systems
- 2 – 5 years IS/IT, IT Consulting or Consulting or related field
- 1 – 3 years Management
- 1 – 3 years Health Insurance Industry
- 1 – 3 years Healthcare Industry
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Delivery
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice