Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
This lead customer service representative will work directly with member over the telephone to help them manage their medications and address any barriers to medication adherence. They will work not only with members, but coordinate with providers and pharmacies to ensure the member’s needs are met. The lead CSR should have excellent communication skills as well as some medical and/or pharmacy knowledge.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints via written, telephonic and face-to-face communication in a timely and accurate manner.
- Meet all production, quality, and adherence standards. Attends all required training classes.
- Elevate issues to next level of supervision, as appropriate.
- Assist supervisors with call quality.
- Attends appropriate meetings with participation and reports back to supervisor.
- Conducts detailed research projects as requested.
- Provides feedback on representative performance.
- Conducts Team Huddles Meetings.
- Visibility with Senior Leadership on projects.
- Leads the team in the absence of the supervisor.
- .Oversees Training needs for the team.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 5 years of related, progressive experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment and meeting standards
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously and respond to customers and their issues promptly and professionally
- Ability to take direction and to navigate through multiple systems simultaneously
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful and fast-paced conditions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex information in a simple, customer facing way
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT (Other than English)
0% – 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches/Trains others regularly
Physical Work Site Required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds: Rarely
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds: Rarely
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds: Rarely
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice