Job Description :
This job provides technology administration services in support of one or more enterprise-wide software tools that empower our internal and external customers to communicate effectively and make better business decisions.
- Primary responsibility is managing the hardware and software in support of the Alteryx data management platform in a Windows 2019 environment. Secondary support for the Denodo data virtualization platform in a Linux environment.
- Strong skills in system management is a Windows environment is essential. Experience in scripting and system administration in a Linux environment is a plus.
- Training on the Alteryx and Denodo software product from and administration perspective will be provided in an on-line format. Ability to learn to new technologies quickly and effectively through self-paced courses is required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues affecting the infrastructure of the information technology services supported by the team.
- Provide support to project teams and end users of the information technology services and their associated enterprise software platforms.
- Regularly monitor the infrastructure using approved tools, such as, Dynatrace, SCOM, Splunk and automated scripts to ensure the enterprise software applications are performing at optimal levels to meet all service level objectives.
- Work with senior team members to determine root cause of problems, and resolve complex problems returning services to normal levels.
- Execute software deployments between environments in the software development lifecycle as requested by project teams or end users.
- Assist in the recovery of content for the platform with a senior team member for the supported hardware and software environments as required.
- Participate in the application of software upgrades, patches, and configuration changes.
- Participate on the on-call rotation to support the infrastructure for the information technology services supported by the team.
- Work with senior team members to apply security permissions to the software to ensure appropriate data segregation in a multi-tenant environment. Assure compliance to required corporate standards, procedures, guidelines and processes, including audits.
- Other duties as required.
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology
- 3 years relevant and progressive experience in lieu of Associate degree
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Communication Skills
- Information Technology
- Technology Services
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice