Job Description :
Plans, researches, evaluates, designs and develops IT Infrastructure systems by applying engineering, hardware and software design theories and principles to develop a compatible system infrastructure in line with organizational strategies. Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of IT Infrastructure components such as operating systems, software tools, and utilities. Conducts studies of IT Infrastructure performance and traffic analysis. Determines system design requirements and ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Generates IT Infrastructure engineering policies, documentation, standards and procedures.
Serves on teams in clearly defining, with the customer, requirements, deliverables and timeframes. Escalates issues and makes recommendations to resolve them to the appropriate audience. Conducts root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems impacting IT Infrastructure. Develops and/or delivers technical documentation and training in complex technical areas. Completes project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects. Assures compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-3 years of experience in Information Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- 3+ years’ experience in Windows Systems Operation and Administration
- 3+ years’ experience in working with Systems management tool, such as SCCM, Altiris, Kace, etc
- 3+ years’ experience in working with SQL and SSRS (or other Database Reporting tools)
- 1+ years’ experience in working with Microsoft Intune/Autopilot technology
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows technology, Group Policy, Microsoft Active Directory, and endpoint administration
- Able to create and maintain documentation of various systems and software programs.
- Able to respond and resolve user support requests within published SLA’s
- Able to provide on-call support on a rotational basis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Powershell Scripting
- VB Scripting
- Command Line
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice