Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Manages and coordinates daily operations of respective area to ensure successful completion of all
departmental tasks and revenue cycle goals; closely monitors staff productivity, and provides feedback,
evaluation, and corrective action; ensures department operates in a compliant manner with all internal and external regulations, policies, and procedures; participate in budget development and monitoring expenses; monitors staffing; hires and trains employees ensuring competency; communicates effectively with all constituents; keeps director informed of issues. Demonstrates knowledge of systems related to job responsibilities and assigned projects. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Manages daily operations to assure accuracy, timely completion of assigned tasks, and achievement of area specific revenue cycle goals within budgeted expense guidelines. (25%)
- Diagnoses and solves issues impacting departmental objectives. Works collaboratively with other PFS and system departments, external agencies, vendors, and payers to achieve results by utilizing specialized revenue cycle expertise and communicating effectively in both written and verbal formats with staff, peers, all levels of management, and all encounters. (25%)
- Practices effective staff management to achieve desired departmental outcomes for operating results, employee job satisfaction, staff productivity, and leadership development. Supervises staff in a fair and consistent manner, evaluates work, and recommends and implements approved corrective actions. (25%)
- Fulfills the role as a dynamic leader within PFS and the system to promote and support the achievement of overall organizational goals and specific revenue cycle objectives. (25%)
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 5-7 years’ prior job related experience.
- Prior supervisory experience.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice