Hm Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
Due to the nature of work, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check
This job is responsible for supporting of one or more aspects of the application product life cycle, including but not limited to product strategy, planning/road mapping, market competitive positioning, articulating the customer value proposition, budgetary management, design, development, delivery, and support. Includes partnering with business stakeholders, collaborating with peers, leading cross functional teams, and managing vendors. Regularly engages with Planning and Design, Architecture, Platform Operations, Product Development and Management, Product Maintenance, Consulting Services, Infrastructure, and Marketing teams to enhance product offering and delivery. Strong focus on software development and operational excellence using Agile and Lean practices to create market differentiated solutions. Ensures outcomes are compliant, high quality, available, reliable, effective, and secure.
- Performs management responsibilities to include, but are not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the day-to-day operations of the department; develops and implements policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Provides support for one or more aspects of the application product life cycle (Planning and Design, Architecture, Product Development and Management, Product Maintenance, Platform Operations) to ensure operational excellence and continuous improvement of processes.
- Contributes thought leadership and industry expertise to strategic planning and execution for current and future products.
- Actively engages and builds relationships with delivery and maintenance teams to align strategy, leverage resources, and maximize value.
- Ensures the implementation and adherence of government regulations, mandates, corrective action plans, and process improvement initiatives
- Manages budget, seeks opportunity for profitable grow.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's Degree- Computer Science, Management Information Science, or related field
Masters degree – Computer Science, Management Information Science, or related field
- 5 years' experience in technology services
- 3 years' experience in managing teams, leading workstreams, and/or project work
- Experience in government markets (Medicare) and interfaces strongly preferred.
- Multi-platform developer experience strongly preferred.
- Technical project management preferred
- 2 years' experience in Lean techniques and Agile development
- 3 years' experience in healthcare or insurance industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
The ideal candidate for this role will have a multi-platform developer background with a strong business acumen. Ideally the candidate will be able to communicate technical processes with developers while being able to effectively translate those processes to the business. The incumbent should have a deep understanding of business process work flows and re-engineering.
- Outstanding customer focus, results orientation, strategic thinking, change advocate, continuous improvement, talent development
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Deep technology product life-cycle knowledge
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification, (Lean) Six Sigma
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: 0% – 25%
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Note: Job duties and responsibilities support separation of duties across multiple users.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice